Dark Forces: New Stories of Suspense and Supernatural Horror [1980 HARDCOVER HORROR ANTHOLOGY]
Dark Forces: New Stories of Suspense and Supernatural Horror edited by Kirby McCauley
FIRST BOOK CLUB EDITION  THE VIKING PRESS
Classic horror anthology!
Hardcover with dust jacket in very good condition.
Dust jacket has a small sealed circular half-tear on front and some light shelf wear but is otherwise excellent.
Book itself is like new!
This is the ultimate feast of fear by a host of horror writers such as Robert Bloch, Ray Bradbury, Ramsey Campbell, and others. Twenty-four macabre tales includes the nerve-twisting novelette The Mist by Stephen King.
1. The Late Shift by Dennis Etchison
2. The Enemy by J
3. Dark Angel by Edward Bryant
4. The Crest of Thirty-six by Davis Grubb
5. Mark Ingestre: The Customer's Tale by Robert Aickman
6. Where the Summer Ends by Karl Edward Wagner
7. The Bingo Master by Joyce Carol Oates
8. Children of the Kingdom by T. E. D. Klein
9. The Detective of Dreams by Gene Wolfe
10. Vengeance Is. by Theodore Sturgeon
11. The Brood by Ramsey Campbell
12. The Whistling Well by Clifford D. Simak
13. The Peculiar Demesne by Russell Kirk
14. Where the Stones Grow by Lisa Tuttle
15. The Night Before Christmas by Robert Bloch
16. The Stupid Joke by Edward Gorey
17. A Touch of Petulance by Ray Bradbury
18. Lindsay and the Red City Blues by Joe Haldeman
19. A Garden of Blackred Roses by Charles L. Grant
20. Owls Hoot in the Daytime by Manly Wade Wellman
21. Where There's a Will by Richard Matheson
22. Traps by Gahan Wilson
23. The Mist by Stephen King